SMS & PICS..........
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ..
You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!
Just a second, don't misunderstand.
If today any 1 talks & praises u 4 ur
1) gud looks
2 ) nature
3 ) style
4 ) attitude,
kick them off.
How dare they fool u before april 1st.
31st March Or 1st april
Fool is Fool dosnt matter.
Wishing very happy, prosperous and joyful
Fool Day to the King of Fools.. :)
Plz call me,
Ek accident ho gaya hai.
Aap ka hi blood group chahiye,
Plz mana mat karna
GADHA mar jayega
Hey U Know
Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1
U Know Why??
If she accept its your luck
otherwise just tell April Foooooll.
If you’re stuck at the office, try unplugging your neighbor's mouse while they have their back turned. It is something fast and easy that won’t risk any of the work they happen to be working on. If you have more time to really trick them, try changing the cursor to the hourglass image as suggested by AprilFoolZone.com. On most computers, go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Mouse, and select the "Pointers" tab. Then change the cursor to the hourglass image. Now the victim will think their computer is stuck on a task endlessly.
For the kids:
1. If your kids are sound sleepers, sneak in the night before and switch the drawers in their dresser -- or move the clothes from one drawer to another. As they get dressed on April Fools' morning, be ready for a few "MOOOOMMMMM!"s from their bedrooms.
2. Do some breakfast pranks to kick off the day. Pull out the bags in the cereal boxes and switch 'em. When they pour their morning munchies, it will be Dad's All-Bran instead of Lucky Charms. If your milk is in a cardboard container, add a bit of blue food coloring to the milk and watch some surprised faces as they drizzle it over their cereal. If they ask why the milk is blue, just say the cow was a bit depressed. Get it? A sad cow, feeling blue ... yeah, I know ... that's bad.
3. Stretch some cling wrap on the front door or whichever door your kiddos come though after school. Watch them bounce off like pinballs. Or you can do this with the kids to get Dad when he comes home from work -- a family that pranks together, stays together!
4. Gather all of the small balls in the house and place them in a kitchen cupboard. When your kids go to grab a snack, the balls will come spilling out. They may be a bit peeved as they spill their soda, but secretly, they'll think they have the funniest mom ever.
For your husband:
5. Grab a permanent marker and a long piece of toilet paper. Write a message like "Who goes there?" or "Help! Signed, Bubbles the Fish" and float it in the toilet. When he goes in for his morning potty time, he'll do a double take.
6. Put a large sign that reads, "My family is playing an April Fools' Day joke on me! Honk at me!" on the back of his car. This may be a little tricky. If he has a long commute on a really busy interstate, it may not be such a great idea. But if he's just going into town, it's definitely a good prank. Expect an irate text message once he gets into work and watch your back later.
7. Put a Post-It note on the bottom of a co-worker's mouse, so it covers the ball or sensor. When she goes to use it, it won't work. You will giggle as she calls the IT dude and explains to them how her mouse isn't working. This is a good one for your hubby or teenager, too.
8. Okay, you have to have a good-natured boss or co-worker friend as the prank-ee for this to work. First thing in the morning, go around to everyone in the office and tell them that the prank-ee needs them to come by at 11 a.m. or some specific time. The prank-ee will be, umm, surprised when 38 people pop over to their office all at once.
9. Superglue a pen cap to a pen and ask random co-workers if they can get it off for you (again, a good one for your hubby or the kids, too).