Cathedral church of Redemption- Spiritual Way
Henry Medd,who was responsible for the design of the Catholic Scared Heart Cathedral at Gol Dak Khana, and who belonged to the school of architecture propouned by Edwin Lutyens, also designed the Anglican Cathedral Church of the Redemption, inaugarated in 1935.
The Cathedral has a beautiful high central tower, towards which the building seems to rise in levels. The interior of the Cathedral has little openings that filter in the sunlight and gorgeous stained glass windows.
There is also a beautiful silver cross in the cathedral, donated by Lord Irwin,former Vicery of India. The Cathedral is located at Church Road, near Sansad Bhawan and opens on Sundy mornings.